Seagriculture EU has been successfully organized since 2012 and takes place every year in another country in Europe. The conference has built up a solid reputation as the leading conference for the Seaweed industry. The program addresses the many different applications of seaweed and combines plenary sessions with interactive poster presentations, mini trade show and discussion panels.
Experts and professionals from around the world meet in plenary sessions to discuss seaweed biology, standards, regulation, seaweed economics and seaweed production. High-profile speakers share their expertise in seaweed for feed, food, offshore cultivation, seaweed biorefinery and more. Don’t miss this unique opportunity to network with colleagues from across Europe in industry and research.
- Seaweed producers / cultivation plant owners and operators
- Technology providers for cultivation and harvesting
- Technology providers for dewatering, drying and processing
- Venture capitalists and financial investors
- Pharmaceutical / beauty companies
- Food companies seeking new product developments
- Opportunities for farmed seaweed-based food products
- Academics and researchers working in the seaweed industry